She's SOOOO Busted....
We send the kids to bed at 8:30. So they can SLEEP.
Steve and I were outside watering the animals after the kids went to bed one night... When we finished, we walked past Eden's bedroom window and noticed her light was on. So, Steve went in to yell at her. . .
I was sitting outside waiting for him. I heard No yelling. No, excuses being made. Nothing...
Steve came back out, and whispered right in my face "Baby, come here you've got to see this." I asked him "Why are you whispering?"
And followed him inside...
This is what we found... So, I whispered, right in his face "Baby, Go get my camera." So he said (Not whispering) "Why?" I replied with a big "SHshshsh... Shut it man." "Oh, right!" he whispers. "Sorry!"
She doesn't have her Jammies on... Her light's on... She's reading... Or, was. Before she crashed.


No comments:
Post a Comment