Gideon was in his play-pen playing with his toys. We put Dolly out on the 40 acres everyday with Daisy (our goat) so they can graze. Dolly got interested in what I was doing. So, she thought she'd come check it out. (She and Daisy are totally domesticated, due to being bottle fed.) So, they walked right up and stared at me for a while till they decided I was boring. Grazing is much better. She must not have seen Gideon in the play-pen until she got past me. Because all of a sudden she did "The Spider!" She startled and jumped so high it spooked me. She took a couple steps backward and stared at him for a while. Then walked up to see what he was doing. He stared at her, She stared at him...
Once they figured out that neither of them wanted to eat the other. They started playing together. They're just about the same age, 5 weeks apart!! So, Gideon would put his hand up, and Dolly would lick it. He'd pull his hand away and stare at her for a minute. Then he'd put it back up, she'd lick it. Or, she'd poke her nose into his hand...
I think he fell down.. So, she licked his head!!
I'm not really sure what they're looking at here!!


1 comment:
Maybe she was feeling bad for him because he has to be in a cage.
Post a Comment