Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ryker.

Poor Ryker, His mom is so mean.  I had him convinced we "Just couldn't afford his birthday this year!"  He was about in tears when I reminded him he has "A lot more birthdays' coming and maybe we'll be able to afford them later!"  I know I'm horrible. . .

IMG_2201

We had a great time though,  And I don't think Ryker's "thick-skin" was to emotionally damaged.

IMG_2228

I think he made a killing and collected enough loot to last till next year.   Thank-you Grandma and Grandpa Wilkins for the card, clothes and Transformer. Grandma Darlene for the clothes and card. Granny Mack for the card and money.  Great-Grandpa and Grandma Day for the Book.  Grandma Michelle for the socks and Books. Daddy Tucker and Erin for the Star Wars Lego set and Star Wars Lego Game cube game. Daddy and Momma for Everything.

IMG_2255

Thank you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Why did you have to tell him that?!?!?
Did he have a surprise party?